Friday, November 09, 2007

Timing...

I was talking to a friend about our project, and mentioned that we were discussing the schedule for the project.

I mentioned that I thought setting a date too far out would be risky because people would be likely to forget… but setting a date that came up too soon would annoy people because they would feel like they didn’t have enough time.

The response? "If [Sandie] doesn’t expect that she’ll even have the baby with her for a few more years, why would you guys even need to start thinking about this yet?"

(I think the real answer to this is "Because we’re excited!!!!!" right?)

So how much time would you want/need to shop for the fabric for your wish square?

2 comments:

Sandie Elsom said...

Perhaps we should just start collecting wishes & swatches and worry about a deadline later on.

Tamara said...

I'm late, but I agree - I think a lot of us would start looking right away!!