Saturday, September 29, 2007

Kira's Pictures

I purchased some software to turn the Kira's Castle illustrations into a slideshow for Anna.

I'm not feeling up to writing a big introduction right now, but I think you'd rather just get to the good stuff anyway, wouldn't you? :)

4 comments:

Sandie Elsom said...

Oh, that looks great! I saw you hiding in there. Stef, do you mind if I make a post about this?

Fionn said...

It still makes me sad to remember the way people got upset about JL's quilt. You go in to these projects with positive intentions; and you pour your heart and soul into them - and then someone comes along and accuses you of doing something nasty and deliberately exclusive.

It taints the whole experience.

I won't be able to think of the quilt project without remembering those nastygrams. And I won't be able to think of the book project without remembering being attacked for it on Ashanti either.

Is it any wonder that experiences like that make me have second thoughts about posting projects on the board? :-S

Those feelings may pass with time. But for now, I am still feeling pretty emotionally raw, and I don't want re-open the subject by posting the link (or having it posted for me).

Thanks for understanding.

Sandie Elsom said...

Okay.

Tabitha said...

:( Steph.

Those pictures sure are beautiful. You're very talented, Anna.