The story of an international quilt, and other ramblings
That looks fabulous! Nice border choice! Loving it!
Oh, that's really beautiful. I love the boldness of it, and the boxes.
Well, some of that is due to the black background - it makes the colors pop. But having a decent camera now helps too!
Oooh, Steph, I LOVE it! Excellent border choice!! What a beautiful quilt.
It's spectacular...the colors are so complimentary and striking!See? Told ya!
Such a great choice -- it's stunning!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That looks fabulous! Nice border choice! Loving it!
Oh, that's really beautiful. I love the boldness of it, and the boxes.
Well, some of that is due to the black background - it makes the colors pop. But having a decent camera now helps too!
Oooh, Steph, I LOVE it! Excellent border choice!! What a beautiful quilt.
It's spectacular...the colors are so complimentary and striking!
See? Told ya!
Such a great choice -- it's stunning!
Post a Comment