Sunday, January 14, 2007

Intro from Down Under

Hello all. As Fionn said, this blog will be about the creation of a 100 Good Wishes Quilt for the Chinese baby that my husband and I are currently in the process of adopting. We are still in the early paperwork stages so it is still some way off, and we won't start asking for fabric until we are officially approved to adopt which, all going well, I expect to be about mid this year.

I know absolutely nothing about quilting but I do know about friendships, and I know I am so lucky to have a wonderful friend (who has never even MET me IRL, mind you) who has so generously offered to give so much of her time to do this for us. Thanks Fionn :).

1 comment:

Fionn said...

You are very welcome! I am so glad to be able to be involved!