Monday, November 16, 2009

Truffle photos

Earlier in the year we attended a benefit for Truffle's animal shelter, and participated in their silent auction. One of the items we won was a b&w pet portrait with a photographer, who also happened to be one of the shelter managers.

We decided to have the photo taken of Truffle (since it was his shelter, after all), and scheduled the photo session for last weekend.

It took quite some time to coax him out, and the first set of photos were taken with him on my lap. Eventually he did pose for some stand-alone shots, although I don't think he'll ever be a fan of flash photography.

Anyway, here are a few photos from his photo session, while they're still online. You can see some of his apprehension on his face in a few of them. We are deciding between #4 and #5.

4 comments:

Tamara said...

I love #4!! I also think #1 is quite striking!

Fionn said...

1 & 4 were the photographer's favorites too. :)

Tabitha said...

I want to hug him! I love them all, but #5 best, I think. I love the expression around his mouth in that one.

Fionn said...

Tabs, he definitely looks the most relaxed to me in #5. (And he does accept hugs from us, so if he got to know you, you could probably hug him too :))