Sunday, August 24, 2008

Great Scott!

The scottie quilt is done!

scottie has a ball

Now that the quilt has been delivered and I don't have to worry about giving away the surprise, I can also show you the backing (a charming print by Heather Ross). It may be hard to tell since the scan is a little bluer than the actual fabric, but the color of the scottie's ball on the front was selected to match the color of the brown doggy's ball on the back.

doggy backing

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! It looks great!

Sandie Elsom said...

oh, too cute!

Anonymous said...

completely charming...LOVE it!

heather

Fionn said...

Glad you guys like it! Can you see his little black nose? May be hard to see in the photo from this angle.

Fionn said...

P.S. If I remember, I'll put up a picture of the backing later on. :)

Anonymous said...

Hah! I love the little dog in the teacup!

Vulpesera said...

Oh, how *cute*!!