I feel like I have not been making particularly good use of my time lately, so have been trying to refocus on my creative endeavors a bit.
"Things that are sitting on the To Do list" doesn't necessarily make for an interesting post, though, so I promise I'll keep it brief!
I was able to track down some of the fabric that I wanted for the backing of the scottie dog quilt. It is a very cute and happy print. I now have the whole thing sandwiched and pinned, and am in the process of quilting it in the ditch with variegated thread.
I am such a sucker for variegated thread. The color changes make it visually flicker in and out of the surrounding fabrics on the front, which adds a little bit of extra fun :)
2 comments:
as i love variegated yarns- keeps it interesting!
heather
I could use help in the time department myself ;)
Post a Comment