The story of an international quilt, and other ramblings
lol! How sweet :)
We just never can get a good picture of poor Echo. She always gets that long-suffering look whenever we point the camera in her direction.
Aw... she is gorgeous!
that just made my day. :)
She is a real character, this one!
What a cute picture! And I am continuously in awe of your quilts. :)
Thanks! :)
Oh, she is SO cute!! That's a really great picture.(And the Snuggle Quilts are so bright and cheery! Lovely!)
Pictures of your kitties always make me want kitties myself!
You know- I think this might be one of the cutest cat photos ever. Echo looks annoyed, but she is *adorable*.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
lol! How sweet :)
We just never can get a good picture of poor Echo. She always gets that long-suffering look whenever we point the camera in her direction.
Aw... she is gorgeous!
that just made my day. :)
She is a real character, this one!
What a cute picture! And I am continuously in awe of your quilts. :)
Thanks! :)
Oh, she is SO cute!! That's a really great picture.
(And the Snuggle Quilts are so bright and cheery! Lovely!)
Pictures of your kitties always make me want kitties myself!
You know- I think this might be one of the cutest cat photos ever. Echo looks annoyed, but she is *adorable*.
Post a Comment