We went to JoAnn's last night to pick up some thread. Of course I could not get out of the store without browsing. In the sale section, I found some flannel for $3/yard, and we were able to stack a 40% off coupon on that, which made it a very good deal indeed.
The flannel is ice blue, and has little white kitty faces and fossil fishes in pink and aqua and white, as well as a non-standard rendering of feline speech - "meiow." The fabric was manufactured overseas, so I am just declaring that to be a regional dialect of Cat ;) [Found a semi-blurry pic online, if you are curious]
I bought 5 yards intending to use it to back Snuggles, but I've kind of fallen in love with the idea of using some of the yardage to make PJ pants too.
(Even Stacey and Clinton can't taunt me too much for age-inappropriate garb if I just use it as PJs, right?)
No comments:
Post a Comment