
In other news, there are star blocks scattered all over my studio! I am finished with all the small, 6" blocks; once I finish up two more of the 9" blocks, I'm going to put this project on the back burner for a bit so I can focus on finishing up one of my other quilt tops.
3 comments:
Actually I am glad to hear it is going to the back burner. I feel like such a heel since I haven't finished any blocks yet and you have been tearing up the road ;) I am still working on the kids Easter clothes.
It's no problem, truly. I have a number of projects to work on. This evening I've been doing some more (rudimentary) hand quilting and getting a big old blister on my finger. (I really need to go into the local quilt shop and have them show me how to do this the proper way. The stab stitch is really inefficient.)
Wow, that African quilt is quite amazing.
Post a Comment