I am very pleased to say that Eisa likes the new kidney-friendly food we offered her!
When she was diagnosed with chronic renal failure last spring, our vet gave us a packet with samples of all the different types of kidney-friendly food, as this stuff is notoriously unpalatable. She was fine with all of it. So we picked the most economical dry food and the most economical wet food and brought them home.
Once we had them home, she decided they weren't okay any more. She wouldn't even touch the dry food. (This is the least picky cat in the household, so you can imagine how bad this stuff must taste.) We switched her exclusively to the wet food, and she was okay with that up until last month. Then, suddenly, no interest.
Here's hoping this one has more staying power.
3 comments:
I hope it sticks too! And that she feels better.
See, this is why I don't have a pet. The responsibility scares me. I hope this works out, Stef.
But Sandie, you have kids!
Post a Comment