Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bunting


I've been playing around with making bunting out of fabric scraps. I can imagine using this as a eco-friendly party decoration (in place of the fragile paper streamers that invariably get mangled after a single use) or to make a child's room feel festive and fun. You could glue on felt letters to spell out names or celebratory phrases as well if you liked.

Bunting in its natural habitat ;)

4 comments:

Sandie Elsom said...

Oh, I have bunting! It's not home-made though. I bought mine at the Horizontal Hostess - http://www.horizontalhostess.com.au/.

It looks so nice, is easier to put up and take down than streamers or balloons, and much better for the environment.

Fionn said...

I couldn't find your bunting on that site. Do they call it something else? I was curious to see the colors you chose!

Vulpesera said...

These are so cheerful and fun- this is a *good* idea.

heather said...

You're blogging again! Hurrah! I love love love that bunting.