Sunday, November 30, 2008

New kit on the block



The tall, dark, and handsome (and somewhat cross-eyed) gentleman on the right is my new kitty, Truffle!

We had gone into the shelter to talk to someone about possibly fostering a cat... but after we met all the adult cats, the shelter manager took us to meet the kittens. I sat down and within 30 seconds, mr. kittenpants was up on my lap purring his little heart out. I knew I was dooooomed :).

I put in an application to adopt him the next day :)

(If you want to see Truffle in a silly mood, you can go to the other kitten's page here and click to view the video.)

9 comments:

Sandie Elsom said...

So... apparently adopting a kitten is a somewhat quicker process than adopting a baby...

Congratulations!

Fionn said...

Just a little bit, yes ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh, he's magnificent! Love him! Funny thing- my friends have a kitty named Truffles!

Fionn said...

He is, he's ultrashiny, and has ghostings of brown tabby markings in his fur. Very neat!

Vulpesera said...

OHHHHHH....cute!!!!

(will comment further on phone :)

Melissa said...

aww he's adorable. I love his eyes-too cute. :)

Tamara said...

Ah, I KNEW I was behind. I just posted on your wall about this newcomer and figured I ought to check your blog for an announcement! He's adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Look at how beautiful he is! See what I get for being behind in my online reading. Congratulations on your newest fuzzy!

Fionn said...

Thank you! He's really a wonderful boy.