The story of an international quilt, and other ramblings
Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Blurry 'Belle
Little Eisa is very unassuming, and never gets possessive of my quilts. However, I left this one on the kitchen floor for a while, between the tying and the trimming, and she went to sit on it a half-dozen times.
I snuck off and grabbed the camera, and managed to snap a single, blurry photo before she became self-conscious and left. Maybe I'll try to entice her back for another session after the quilt is done. Til then, here is my blurry Dorabelle!
5 comments:
she's very sweet! My cats would probably buy themselves a bus ticket to live with you. :)
They are totally spoiled, it's true. :)
missing your blog these days!
She is so very charming.
I only wish I had a hope of looking that good at her age. (In a week and a half, she'll be 17, which apparently correlates to 86 in human years.)
Post a Comment